Dr Bharati Vyawahare

Consultant at UHSM Hospital (Wythenshawe Hospital)

• Pain medicine

24th February 2017
Written by a patient at Wythenshawe Hospital

I found Dr Vyawahare very understanding of my pain problem. She was very approachable, professional and I felt completely confident with everything she suggested for my problem. I also felt very comfortable with the administered treatment which worked very well. I have now been discharged but would be pleased to see her again should my problem return.

1st August 2016
Written by a patient at Wythenshawe Hospital

I received excellent care and advice from Dr vyawahare during a period of several years of severe + debilitating back pain (and sciatica) she listened to me and my partner when symptoms changed and did not hesitate to refer for surgical opinion which resulted in having surgery. We discussed options and tried various methods of conservative management which was fairly successful in managing my symptoms by means of caudal steroid injection and direct nerve root injections which kept my symptoms far better controlled than using medications alone, however it was clear that surgical intervention was the best way forward for me and thankfully due to Dr vyawahare's referral I received it after exhausting other avenues. The end result for me was surgical management which I am pleased to say has been a complete success to the point I can partake in normal activities (within limitations of not over doing it!). I cannot fault the care I received under Dr VYawahare and her team at UHSM.

7th June 2016
Written by a patient at Wythenshawe Hospital

i came to see dr vyawahare feeling really depressed with all my aches and pains which are daily we had a good talk about all my problems and she was very helpfull and very understanding listening to me and my problems we disscussed all my medications and what was going to change to help me move on with my life she made me feel so much better yes i was very gratefull listening to dr vyawahare i went home felling possative many thanks to a great doctor

21st March 2016
Written by a patient at Wythenshawe Hospital

A very nice person lovely to speak to and very helpful , someone there in times of need,

14th March 2016
Written by a patient at Wythenshawe Hospital

After an accident and seeing plenty of doctors, I found I was still in a great deal of pain. I was referred to Dr Vyawahare who, out of all the Dr's I have been seeing, listened to what I had to say and how my pain was displaying itself. I felt like I was involved in my treatment and getting the treatment that would help me. For so long I had seen Dr who did a good job, but understood medically what was wrong with me and just treated me. no one listened to the knock on effects of what the treatment was doing, how much paid it was causing or how I felt. Dr Vyaware listens, explains well and helps you feel involve din what is happening. I am currently having ongoing treatment with her. I dread it as it involved very painful injections, but because I trust her to care about how I feel, I know I am in safe hands.

Nearest Pain medicine specialists