Dr Beverley Scowen

31st October 2016
Written by a patient at Andover Health Centre

Dr. Scowen was the best Dr, I had ever had and I've seen a LOT of different Dr.'s in my time. She really cared for her patients and nothing was too much trouble for her. I trusted her completely and felt totally at ease every time I saw her, she never patronised or made me feel as if I was asking stupid questions, even when I probably was! Now she's left the practice, I feel very upset and disheartened, I don't want another Dr. I know all GP's work long hours for little return and are much overworked nowadays with too many people wanting their services, but please come back Dr. Scowen if you read this, your devoted regular patients need and miss you.

12th February 2016
Written by a patient at Andover Health Centre

Kind, compassionate doctor who went the extra mile for me when I needed it.

25th November 2015
Written by a patient at Andover Health Centre

Dr Scowen is the best doctor anyone could ever wish for. She is very kind and understanding. She listens to everything you have to say and nothing is ever too much trouble. She explains everything in detail and discusses all possible options. She makes you feel like a person and not a number, giving you as much time as you need. She is professional and efficient and an absolute credit to the medical profession.

Short link to review Dr Beverley Scowen: http://iwgc.net/enkd