Dr Bethan Forgie

« 1 2 3 4 »

22nd May 2018
Written by a patient at Greystone House Surgery

Dr Forgie is one of the best doctors I have seen. I have long term mental health conditions and she really seemed to care and listen to me - something that has been very lacking at other GP surgeries I’ve been registered at. She referred me to specialists very quickly and gave me useful information in the mean time. Highly recommend her.

11th November 2017
Written by a patient at Greystone House Surgery

First class interpersonal and caring skills. Listens with empathy and offers sound medical advice. A credit to the practice.

18th October 2017
Written by a patient at Greystone House Surgery

Dr Forgie has been exceptionally supportive when i have seen her, ensuring that i receive the best quality of care. She is easy to talk to and she is clear on ensuring that you get the needed treatment. She is always amazing when my GP is unavailable and one of the few Doctors that i completely trust, along with my GP Dr Aslett.

4th October 2017
Written by a patient at Greystone House Surgery

Dr forgie is lovely. She is very kind and caring & nothing is too much trouble for her. She listened to my problem and didn't rush me.

10th March 2017
Written by a patient at Greystone House Surgery

With dr forgie specialising in my condition she has been absolutely brilliant in getting a lot of my symptoms under control. Easy to talk to, friendly, honest and upfront but most importantly has listened and involved me which has whole heartedly won my trust

« 1 2 3 4 »