Dr Beth Glackin

• Internal (General) Medicine
  • Acute Medicine

14th February 2018

DR Beth Glackin is a very busy consultant. She is keen to help and support you as a patient. Both to understand your illness and also how to deal with it and moves you smoothly on when you are ready to move on. I would certainly recommend her. She works hard and cares.

11th November 2017

Dr Glackin saw me in ACU department I had terrible stomach pains for 6 weeks I had been to the GP and had an endoscopy and was then referred to ACU. I couldn't of received better service - she listened to me and examined me and spoke to me in such a caring manner. She organised some blood tests and an X-ray and said she would ring me the next day - which she did and then said she would organise organise a CT scan within a couple of days and then rang me at home with the results. Her team on the ward were also lovely sister Lisa Dickinson put me at ease and told me not to worry and listened to my concerns. Dr Glackin is an absolute first class doctor and is so kind and caring and gets things rolling so quickly. Thank you so much to her Southport Hospital has one superstar working for them. I wish you the very best and can't thank you enough.

11th November 2017

Absolutely first class service from this wonderful caring doctor at Southport Hospital. Really looked after me and she pulled out all the stops for me to have tests very quickly and was so kind and understanding. Dr Beth Glackin even rang me at home to give me my results - thank you so much you couldn't get better service.

23rd August 2017

Dr. Beth Glackin reviewed me for severe abdominal pains on Thursday 17th August and sent me for a scan within an hour of my arriving at the hospital. This confirmed my condition as Gall Stones which have proved both painful and debilitating. Dr. Glackin then reviewed my case in depth face-to-face, in her office and booked a slot for the procedure which takes place Friday 25th August. This Gall-Stone problem has been a recurring issue, and has been dealt with in the most splendid and professional manner possible. I am deeply grateful for all the care, professionalism and kindness in ACU and IPU who have made my recent visits as comfortable and stress-free as possible. I am also grateful to the team at A&E department who "started the ball rolling" in this matter. They are angels. I am humbled.

20th May 2017

I was given by Dr Beth Glackin and the team excellent treatment and respect on the two occasions I had to visited the unit . Everything was fully explained and also the treatment that I was given .

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists