Dr Basil Skinner

17th May 2016

I , and my late wife, have always found Dr Skinner a very friendly person who listens to your problems and always has time to give you. He has an easy manner and he gives a patient confidence in what he is suggesting or doing. I have recommended him to many people who have asked.

20th September 2015

l have been a patient at this surgery since 1989. l have always found Dr Skinner to be understanding and has helped me with the many conditions l suffer from.

18th September 2015

Dr Skinner takes great care to listen and advise, with many medical conditions I have found Dr Skinner will make himself available on the telephone, in person and home visits when required. I am under several consultants, all prescribing medication, Dr Skinner will look at counter implications of different drugs, liaising between consultants if needed. In addition IDr Skinner will always greet me with a smile, and ask how I am, remembering previous conversations and following up anything relevant. I have also found his medical knowledge extensive

3rd March 2015
Written by a patient at The Surgery

I have been treated by Dr. Basil Skinner, on several occasions, and have the greatest praise for both his experience, skill and expertise, together with a high degree of 'empathetic sympathy' He is patient and kind, qualities which I believe to be essential in a good GP. His all round ability too, is impressive.

19th November 2014

My name is John Holden and together with my family have attended this surgery for many years. We have found the receptionist, nurses and doctors to be first class. On my recent visit, I found Dr Skinner to be most attentive and dealt with my various questions in an excellent manner.

Doctors working at Saltdean and Rottingdean Medical Practice