Dr Barry Sullman

27th February 2018
Written by a patient at The Surgery

Since I have known him, I don't have much complaints, he has looked after me very well as a diabetic patient, he refers me when needed to different consultants. So I am cool with him.

21st February 2018
Written by a patient at The Surgery

The first time I moved into the area, I was nervous about looking for a new GP. That is when I was introduced to Dr Sullman. That was in the early 90's, and I am still here. Dr Sullman is one of the best Drs I have had, and he has never failed me. I would highly recommend Dr Sullman for any patients who want to join this practice.

21st February 2018
Written by a patient at The Surgery

I have been a patient at the surgery for over 20 years. Up until recently I have not had a need to attend the surgery. But in the last few years, I have had to attend more for health reasons. I personally find that Dr Sullman is very attentive, and always makes me feel like he cares about my health and treatment. He speaks to me with respect, and has always takes the time to listen. He is very understanding, and committed. I am extremely glad he is my Doctor.

Doctors working at The Surgery