Dr Barry Silvert

8th October 2008
Written by a patient at Silvert and Partners

Dr Silvert has been a part of my life since I was a little girl. He has been of great support to me when I had my 2 children, now aged 23 & 25, and 12 years ago when I had a Kidney transplant, and continuous support since... I am now 47. I can talk to him about anything, and he listens when I voice my opinion about my care. Although I am a confident person and have always worked, I still nip in to surgery to get my 3 monthly checkup, and quick chat with him. I would like to take this opportunity to say "Dr Silvert....Thank you!!!"

25th July 2008
Written by a patient at Silvert and Partners

I trust him with my life, quite literally. He delivers 100% on all the areas of good medical care (prescribing/refering/invasive procedures). There have been times I've had to disclose 'sensitive' issues during a consultation and never once did I feel he was judgmental. He is a true professional with a wealth of experience and skills, what more would you want from your GP?

Short link to review Dr Barry Silvert: http://iwgc.net/emy2