Dr Barry Seemungal

• Neurology

16th January 2018
Written by a patient at St Mary's Hospital

Dr Seemungul is very arrogant and cuts you down when speaking to you. He hurried me through my consultation I'd waited months for, he didn't want to get an overall picture of my history and didn't even read the notes that were sent from the GP to gain understanding. He may ask a question but then doesn't listen to your answer or shuns your answer by belittling your knowledge. He can be quite aggressive in his approach and makes unprofessional comments throughout. I felt worse after seeing him and would not recommend him. I'm not sure why he works in the caring profession when he is anything but that, probably just for the money. I left feeling uninformed and as if this man had no genuine interest in my background but rather to rush me out. He should remember that as much as he may see several patients a day, each patient has been waiting ages to have just some of his time to feel informed and supported in their tiny slot of an appointment, you are dealing with peoples lives. He should adopt a better attitude.

3rd September 2017
Written by a patient at St Mary's Hospital

He is a very good neurogist and very understanding. He treats you as an individual and explains everything very well.

Nearest Neurologists