Dr Barry McKenna

13th March 2015
Written by a patient at The Petersgate Medical Centre

Dr McKenna is my and my family GP and has been for over 30 years , providing us all with consistently high quality health care.He very quickly and accurately my wife's heart problem which with regular routine checks has enabled her to live a normal life without pain. More personally he quickly identified my neuropathy after a I had a serious climbing fall in France. His observation and medical assessments can be relied upon as can his advice which is always given in a professional and friendly manner. Dr McKenna has over the years encouraged a sympathetic and caring attitude which is now embedded in the practice culture.

19th January 2015

Brilliant team, great staff at all levels

27th November 2014
Written by a patient at The Petersgate Medical Centre

I am always called for my appointment on time, sometimes I am called before my appointment time. When I ring for an appointment the staff are courteous and very helpful at all times. Dr McKenna is always very helpful, listens to my problems, talks about my problems and then tells me what treatment he recommends. If he thinks I should go to another Health Professional he does not hesitate and refers me straight away. As far as I am concerned this Surgery could not improve.