Dr Barbara Woodhatch

Written by a patient at Northfields Surgery
27th February 2020

From my experience, Dr Woodhatch's empathetic stance and genuine concern are qualities which set her apart. Her efficiency is undergirded by a warmth which sets the me, as patient at ease and, above all, leaves me feeling that I am more than just the next person to be seen.

Written by a patient at Northfields Surgery
16th November 2019

Dr. Barbara Woodhatch has been my GP for a number of years, and she displays the very best qualities that a patient would want and expect in a GP. She always apologises if she has kept me waiting beyond my appointment time, and she readily puts me at ease by addressing me by name and shaking hands. She has a very friendly but business-like approach, and always shows empathy and understanding with my various health concerns. She readily initiates actions and investigations to address my health issues, and patiently explains and makes sure that I understand the significance of the results of these investigations and the further action that may be necessary. This is something I fully appreciate because as an interpreter for many immigrants in West London, I understand the importance of choosing words carefully to explain matters in simple, plain terms. Dr. Woodhatch will always also ensure that any follow-up appointment with her is arranged as soon as is practically possible. After consulting Dr. Woodhatch I am left with a feeling that she is there for me, and that she genuinely cares for me and my wellbeing. Given her qualities, and her professional and compassionate approach with all her patients, it is no surprise that she is the most popular GP in her practice and so is in great demand. I am in my 70s and have had many GPs during my lifetime. Dr. Woodhatch is by far the one for whom I have the greatest respect, and I would heartedly recommend her to any of my family, friends and associates. My husband, who is also one of Dr. Woodhatch’s patients, readily endorses my comments.

Doctors working at Northfields Surgery