Dr Barbara Christie

28th July 2016
Written by a patient at Acorn Group Practice

A great Listener who always gets it right

10th April 2016
Written by a patient at Acorn Group Practice

I've known Dr Barbara Christie for a long time, I've come and gone with a variety of ailments and she's always been spot on. I experience Dr Christie as warm, empathic and knowledgeable. Not always easy to get an appointment with Dr Christie but worth the wait

16th December 2015
Written by a patient at Acorn Group Practice

Dr Christie has known me a long time and is always very understanding and flexible in her approach. Mostly I have been well, but I am relying on her to be there when I really need her.

11th August 2015
Written by a patient at Acorn Group Practice

Dr Christie has been my GP ever since Dr Rowland moved on. I have always found her very empathetic and have the utmost faith in her judgement. The only problem is arranging an appointment - sometimes it is not possible even if I can give 2 weeks notice! Also I understand that Dr Matin has retired, but I have not received any guidance on what to do if I need specialist psychiatric help quickly.

21st July 2015
Written by a patient at Acorn Group Practice

I received very good care, advice and follow-up. I mentioned my Mum had Osteoporosis and I have been advised to follow this up - this was taken seriously and I was referred immediately for a bone density scan. Dr Christie was very helpful and clearly explained what I needed to do to help with my Osteoporosis.

Short link to review Dr Barbara Christie: http://iwgc.net/ed8s6