Dr Balvinder Singh Chahil

Consultant Radiologist Musculoskeletal Colorectal General Nuclear Medicine Paediatric

• Radiology

1st April 2019
Written by a patient at St Michael's Hospital

Very professional.

21st March 2019
Written by a patient at Springfield Hospital

I saw Dr Chahil today for an ultrasound and guided steroid injection to treat Plantar Faciitis in my right foot, which has been troubling me for the past 12 months. My treatment was very well delivered with great attention to detail in the explanation and the pro's and Con's of the treatment. I felt completely confident in the care I received and will hopefully get the right results. I felt very well at ease having my injection. I left the hospital feeling well informed about the prognosis and how to take care of the treated area for the next few days. Dr Chahil is good humoured, and also has probably the most impressive handlebar moustache i've ever seen.

19th March 2019
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

Dr Chahil introduced himself, shook my hand and made me feel at ease. He explained what was going to happen and during the procedure kept me updated what was happening. At the end he summerised his thoughts and explained what would happen next.

13th March 2019
Written by a patient at Braintree Community Hospital

I found Dr Balvinder Chahill very pleasant to talk to, and he explained to me my problem in a way that was easy to understand

12th March 2019
Written by a patient at Braintree Community Hospital

I found Dr. Balvinder Chahil very relaxing nature easy to explain the problem I had, and he took his time to make sure every area was explored to see if there was anything out of place. I would just like to say to patients going for treatment, do not worry your in good hands.

Short link to review Dr Balvinder Singh Chahil: http://iwgc.net/efea2