Dr Babu Vadamalayan

• Paediatrics

17th February 2017

AVOID this man if you want your child to be healthy. We've seen him at Portland Hospital with a 3y.o. who's had very pale yellow stools for a few weeks AND started coughing and got mild fever on the background of mother being severely ill with atypical pneumonia for over 2 weeks. Vadamalayan said that my son got some light virus and took blood and stool for allergy and H. Pylori - instead of Giargia and Liver and Chest X-Ray and phlegm or blood viral & bacterial serology!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Another pediatrician in another private hospital listened to me and did X-Ray straight away before the 1st consultation and my son was confirmed to have a chest infection!!! Will go to a separate specialist gastroenterologist for liver/parasites check. He does useless tests, ignores patient concerns/symptoms and schedules absolutely useless/unnecessary appts to extort money from the parents. Also, all his secretaries and Portland secretaries care about is that you or your insurance definitely cover the irrelevant tests and follow-up consultations. Total negligence of children's health - just money making.

11th February 2017
Written by a carer at BMI The Blackheath Hospital

He took control of my daughter'so care (really needed that as she had been in pain for 5 weeks and we had been under another consultant who wouldn't communicate with me). Dr Vadamalayan called me straight back when I made appointment & advised me the earliest date he could carry out the procedure the previous consultant was going to do which was in 3 day. I made appointment Tuesday to see him the following day, he arranged an ultra sound and saw him the following morning and he arranged for her to be admitted that afternoon for procedure following day. He told me plan of care after procedure. She stayed in overnight and came to see her the following moring and was aware that she had been in a lot of pain. Just what we needed a proactive consultant! He was lovely with my daughter which was a bonus. I am so pleased we switched consultants, he knows what he is doing.

21st March 2016
Written by a carer at BMI The Blackheath Hospital

I seen dr Vadamalayan privately at BMI Blackheath with my 4 years old son who suffers from colitis. He was very good and give us lots of useful advices. Definitely would recommend him.

29th July 2015

This doctor is worthless. Please look for a real doctor if needed.

Short link to review Dr Babu Vadamalayan: http://iwgc.net/efvqs