Dr Babu Vadamalayan

• Paediatrics

11th February 2017
Written by a carer at BMI The Blackheath Hospital

He took control of my daughter'so care (really needed that as she had been in pain for 5 weeks and we had been under another consultant who wouldn't communicate with me). Dr Vadamalayan called me straight back when I made appointment & advised me the earliest date he could carry out the procedure the previous consultant was going to do which was in 3 day. I made appointment Tuesday to see him the following day, he arranged an ultra sound and saw him the following morning and he arranged for her to be admitted that afternoon for procedure following day. He told me plan of care after procedure. She stayed in overnight and came to see her the following moring and was aware that she had been in a lot of pain. Just what we needed a proactive consultant! He was lovely with my daughter which was a bonus. I am so pleased we switched consultants, he knows what he is doing.

21st March 2016
Written by a carer at BMI The Blackheath Hospital

I seen dr Vadamalayan privately at BMI Blackheath with my 4 years old son who suffers from colitis. He was very good and give us lots of useful advices. Definitely would recommend him.

29th July 2015

This doctor is worthless. Please look for a real doctor if needed.

Short link to review Dr Babu Vadamalayan: http://iwgc.net/efvqs