Dr Ayad Fidal

21st February 2020

I saw Dr Fidel recently as I was feeling depressed and he listened to me and referred me to the wellbeing service. He did not rush me or make me feel like I was being silly so yes I would recommend him

8th October 2019

I have had two recent consultations with Dr. Fidal and two minor operations. Dr. Fidal is a kind and understanding and perceptive doctor who gives great thought and consideration to a patient's concerns during his consultations. Nothing seems too much trouble. He takes care not only to comprehensively question and examine the patient explaining what he is doing and why but also takes into account the patient's opinions. During surgical procedures he takes care to explain each step of the operation, ensuring confidence and well being of the patient. The only part of the operations that caused any discomfort was the local anaesthetic. post operative care was also excellent with appointments made to check that an entirely satisfactory outcome had been achieved.

13th September 2019

Dr Fidal, listened and asked the necessary questions as to my problem and how the medication was working. He also prescribed further medication to help with my problem and when I should return to have a further review.

Short link to review Dr Ayad Fidal: http://iwgc.net/efkhn