21st April 2016
Written by a patient at Dr Hamilton-smith

I would like to say how helpful Dr Imran was when I had a appointment with him. He listened to what I had to say and was very understanding. In these days when everyone complains about doctors I feel that I have to say how efficient Dr Imram was.

25th August 2015
Written by a patient at Chadwell Heath Health Centre

I went to see Dr A Imran on several occasions and he was always very professional and made me feel relaxed. I was worried about my self and he reassured me and I felt very confident that he was looking after me and giving me the correct treatment.

30th June 2015
Written by a patient at Dr Hamilton-smith

Dr Asif Imran is a first class doctor. I am always greated in a polite and welcoming manner. I never feel rushed and always find that Dr Imran has read my notes fully and knows exactly where I am before going forward with any further medical problems. He explains everything to me and is always willing to explain them again if I am not sure. I feel very confident having Dr Imran as my doctor. He is a credit to the surgery.

15th April 2015
Written by a patient at Chadwell Heath Health Centre

I have always received excellent care from Dr Imran and am at the moment receiving his usual excellent care. He always has a smile. He looks up your notes on the computer so does not only rely on what a patient tells him. He has helped me with my medication amending it when necessary to suit my needs. I can not make any constructive suggestions on how to improve the service as I am completely satisfied with the service I am receiving.

16th March 2015
Written by a patient at Chadwell Heath Health Centre

Very caring and very thorough very patient and polite and calm,friendly

Short link to review Dr Asif Imran: http://iwgc.net/efzeo