« 1 2 3 4 »

17th August 2017
Written by a carer at King George Hospital

This was a competent doctor with decent manners

21st July 2017
Written by a patient at Chadwell Heath Health Centre

I can't rate Dr Imran highly enough. I recently had to have major surgery and Dr Imran ensured the process went as quickly as possible. He is a very kind and understanding Doctor who always does his upmost to care for his patients. I've only been at the surgery for two years but he is by far the best doctor I've ever had. Dr Imran is the kind of doctor that others should aspire to be. J Robinson

7th January 2017
Written by a patient at King George Hospital

Dr Asif Imran is a great doctor he is always so help and understanding and put patients first before anything thank you so much Dr Asif Imran Your the best GP.

21st April 2016
Written by a patient at Dr Hamilton-smith

I would like to say how helpful Dr Imran was when I had a appointment with him. He listened to what I had to say and was very understanding. In these days when everyone complains about doctors I feel that I have to say how efficient Dr Imram was.

25th August 2015
Written by a patient at Chadwell Heath Health Centre

I went to see Dr A Imran on several occasions and he was always very professional and made me feel relaxed. I was worried about my self and he reassured me and I felt very confident that he was looking after me and giving me the correct treatment.

« 1 2 3 4 »