Report this review of Dr Ashwani Peshen

10th May 2017

I took my 85 year old mother today to see dr Peshen because she'd complained of double vision. I got an appointment within 1 hour of ringing. Dr Peshen checked her reflexes, face, co ordination etc and although there being no obvious indicators of a stroke, said it was his job to ensure he hadn't missed anything and completed a form for her to attend the stroke clinic. 4hours later my mother had a phone call offering her an appointment at 8.30 the following morning at the local hospital. I cannot praise enough the care, attention and speed with which my mother has been treated. As she hasn't yet been to the clinic, I can't comment on the rest of her treatment. What I can say is that Dr Peshen treated her with respect, dignity and as a valuable human being. She hasn't always been treated like this and was so very grateful.