Dr Ashwani Peshen

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

6th July 2018
Written by a patient at East Cliff Practice

Wonderful doctor, something about him made me feel at ease, he said his face ☺️ Great listerner and got things sorted fast! Totally gutted he’s left our surgery but where ever he goes they will lucky to have him!!

14th June 2018
Written by a patient at East Cliff Practice

Dr Peshan is a brilliant GP. He makes you feel at ease the moment he calls your name. He's a quiet, gentle man who really cares about his patients, he make you feel special. He listens when you explains your symptoms and he has eye contact with you all through your time with him. I have utter faith and trust in his treatment. Although he maintains a doctor patient relationship, he feels like a friend. He will be sorely missed when he leaves the surgery. Our loss is A & E's gain. I hope he will return to the surgery very soon.

9th October 2017
Written by a patient at East Cliff Practice

This doctor is by far the best doctor I have seen in my history of doctors and I work with a lot of them. He is kind, compassionate and an asset to his profession!

10th May 2017
Written by a carer at East Cliff Practice

I took my 85 year old mother today to see dr Peshen because she'd complained of double vision. I got an appointment within 1 hour of ringing. Dr Peshen checked her reflexes, face, co ordination etc and although there being no obvious indicators of a stroke, said it was his job to ensure he hadn't missed anything and completed a form for her to attend the stroke clinic. 4hours later my mother had a phone call offering her an appointment at 8.30 the following morning at the local hospital. I cannot praise enough the care, attention and speed with which my mother has been treated. As she hasn't yet been to the clinic, I can't comment on the rest of her treatment. What I can say is that Dr Peshen treated her with respect, dignity and as a valuable human being. She hasn't always been treated like this and was so very grateful.

8th February 2017
Written by a patient at East Cliff Practice

Is very understanding and patient.Will take the time trouble to suggest to an alternative answer..

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »