Dr Ashwani Peshen

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

9th October 2017
Written by a patient at East Cliff Practice

This doctor is by far the best doctor I have seen in my history of doctors and I work with a lot of them. He is kind, compassionate and an asset to his profession!

10th May 2017
Written by a carer at East Cliff Practice

I took my 85 year old mother today to see dr Peshen because she'd complained of double vision. I got an appointment within 1 hour of ringing. Dr Peshen checked her reflexes, face, co ordination etc and although there being no obvious indicators of a stroke, said it was his job to ensure he hadn't missed anything and completed a form for her to attend the stroke clinic. 4hours later my mother had a phone call offering her an appointment at 8.30 the following morning at the local hospital. I cannot praise enough the care, attention and speed with which my mother has been treated. As she hasn't yet been to the clinic, I can't comment on the rest of her treatment. What I can say is that Dr Peshen treated her with respect, dignity and as a valuable human being. She hasn't always been treated like this and was so very grateful.

8th February 2017
Written by a patient at East Cliff Practice

Is very understanding and patient.Will take the time trouble to suggest to an alternative answer..

5th January 2017
Written by a patient at East Cliff Practice

I have had the most considerate and caring attention from this Doctor during a bout of Asthma and heavy cold. I am always aware of the pressure that Doctors are under so when he was called out to my home I was most appreciative his approach is superb with patients, and made me feel that he really cared.

23rd November 2016
Written by a patient at East Cliff Practice

I have just moved to this practice and so pleased I have Dr Peshen as my new G.P. Dr Peshen made me feel very welcome, listening to my problem and putting me at ease. I have seen Dr Peshen on 2 occasions and both times has been extremely helpful and sensitive. Thank you, it is reassuring to know I have someone who cares about my well being.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »