Dr Ashish Dutta

13th September 2017
Written by a patient at 114A Harley Street

Dr Ash Dutta treated me with absolute care and support. It has been a month or so I went under Abdominoplasty surgery and i am doing really good. Actually before surgery i thought i would be in lot more pain but it was not that bad. Dr Dutta removed 4.6 litres of fat and 1.15 kg of skin. I am delighted with the process.

12th September 2017
Written by a patient at 114A Harley Street

Dr Ashish Dutta is definitely a well experienced doctor. I am feeling better than I expected. I had my Breast Augmentation and Mastopexy about four days ago. The surgery went really well and the service provided by Dr Dutta and his staff has been excellent so far. I am still diagnosed for my further stages. I will definitely recommend Dr Dutta to my family and friends as the services provided here are of excellent. I am pleased with the visual so far.

30th August 2017
Written by a patient at 114A Harley Street

Dr. Ashish Dutta is a cosmetic specialist. I was looking for a specialist for lip filler treatment. Then my friend recommended me to Dr Ash who had 17 years of experience in this field. I went under Lip filler treatment and I am over the moon with the result.

28th August 2017
Written by a patient at 114A Harley Street

I am happy with the result I got after a hair transplant. Dr. Ashish Dutta is a great person and an experienced doctor.

25th August 2017
Written by a patient at 114A Harley Street

Dr. Ashish Dutta is a very good Doctor, very informative in his field. He always gives the best advice. I really appreciate Dr. Ashish Dutta's help in the Treatment

Short link to review Dr Ashish Dutta: http://iwgc.net/eergu