Dr Ashish Dutta

16th November 2017
Written by a patient at 114A Harley Street

I would recommend Dr Ash to my friends and family as I believe the services provided are excellent. Dr Ashish treated me for brow lift and i am over the moon with the result. I feel beautiful and confident.

13th November 2017
Written by a patient at 114A Harley Street

Dr Ash Dutta is good at his work. I have heard that migraine can be treated with botox treatment and my first course of Botox to treat migraines had a 100% success rate over a four-month period. I would definitely recommend others suffering from migraine should try this.

31st October 2017
Written by a patient at 114A Harley Street

Dr Ash Dutta is a professional doctor. I went to his clinic to get rid of my ugly eye bags that made me look tired and aged. The surgery went well and the redness and swelling occurring after the surgery is fading. I like the how Ash cares for each patient, at his clinic the other members and staff are friendly and helpful.

27th October 2017
Written by a patient at 114A Harley Street

Dr Ash Dutta is very polite and professional doctor with great experience. I went to dr ash clinic in Sunderland to get my age & wrinkle treatment, he took his time to hear my problem and explained me the whole procedures. there was visible result after my 1 session and the follow up appointment went well and resulted positive.I feel young and rejuvenated

29th September 2017
Written by a patient at 114A Harley Street

Dr Ash Dutta is a well-experienced doctor. I have got a remarkable result for skin rejuvenation treatment.I feel young and fresh.

Short link to review Dr Ashish Dutta: http://iwgc.net/eergu