Dr Ashish Dutta

10th October 2019
Written by a patient at 10 Harley Street

I recently had a non-surgical treatment and I am extremely happy with the results. I had consultations with a few doctors and Dr Dutta was by far the best. Informative, just listened to what I wanted and gave me his honest opinion. I would definitely recommend him!

10th June 2019
Written by a patient at 114A Harley Street

I had a breast lift last year with Dr Dutta. From start to finish the whole thing was very professional and I felt no pressure in fact it was made clear that I would have to have at least 2 consultations before I could book. The whole thing was explained very clear & I felt extremely well looked after. The app went perfectly, Wendy is extreamly calming and made sure I was fine through the whole thing. The after care was second to none with Dr Dutta even phoning my husband the night of the op when I was back home to check on my progress. All my aftercare apps have been spot on and the finished result is more than I could of ever hoped for 10 month on & you can hardly even see the scars I would most defiantly recommend Dr Dutta & Wendy for any procedure

18th December 2018
Written by a patient at 114A Harley Street

I've just completed a 6 week course of UV light treatment for Psoriasis and the results were fantastic. Couldn't recommend Dr Dutta and his team more highly enough.

Short link to review Dr Ashish Dutta: http://iwgc.net/eergu