Dr Ashish Dutta

17th April 2018
Written by a patient at 114A Harley Street

I had my legs full of scars. Dr Ashish Dutta treated it well and now those dull scars does not exist. I am completely satisfied with the treatment.

13th April 2018
Written by a patient at 114A Harley Street

I had a chronic migraine and my face used to hurt a lot every day. Also I used to get light and sound sensitive, sometimes even smell sensitive. I came to Dr Ashish Dutta for botox treatment, as I had heard that it can help me get rid of this migraine issue. And it really did help me. Now I dont get migraines anymore!

12th April 2018
Written by a patient at 114A Harley Street

The shape of my nose was a little irregular. I went to Dr Ashish Dutta for giving it a proper sculpt. The nose reshaping surgery by him went smooth, and now I am satisfied with the shape, thanks to him and his whole team.

11th April 2018
Written by a patient at 114A Harley Street

Due to acne, I used to feel embarrassed. I used to get anxious due to this issue. Dr. Ashish Dutta helped me to get rid of it. After undergoing acne therapy I am feeling much confident and I am completely delighted with the results I have got.

10th April 2018
Written by a patient at 114A Harley Street

I was worried due the shape of my chest. After undergoing Fat Transfer, I am delighted with the results. Thanks to Dr Ashish Dutta.

Short link to review Dr Ashish Dutta: http://iwgc.net/eergu