22nd May 2019

Excellent manner - very caring, reassuring and informative. Inspired confidence

Written by a patient at St Albans City Hospital
3rd August 2017

Dr Ash Bhagat is a real gentle-man who has excellent communication skills. I underwent a steroid injection into my hip under ultrasound guidance and, at every stage, the process was explained. He was also happy to answer any queries and gave most accurate information as to what might be expected, both immediately after the procedure and the anticipated outcome. I have no hesitation in recommending him.

Written by a patient at Spire Harpenden Hospital
27th January 2017

I can highly recommend Dr Bhagat. He was very professional and spent time explaining everything in detail. He was also very understanding of my fear of needles and I can honestly say I hardly felt a thing....and best of all, the pain has gone!

6th July 2015

Care, respect and response was given, would recommend.

20th May 2015

Dr Ash Bhagat was very polite, gave me clear and concise information as to how my procedure would be performed and explained my condition in easy to understand terms. Most importantly for some, I didn't feel a thing!

Dr Ash Bhagat, MBBS, MD (Radiology), FRCR., has been working as a Consultant Radiologist at West Hertfordshire Hospitals NHS Trust since 2003. He also works at Spire Harpenden, Herts. He is a general Radiologist with a special interest in musculoskeletal imaging, chest imaging and neuro imaging. He has been involved in innovations in improving the quality of care for patients, being a finalist for a prestigious HSJ award in 2009 and the Guardian Award in 2010.

Doctors working at Elms Medical Practice