Dr Aseel Tawfiq

25th November 2016
Written by a patient at Woodlands Family Medical Centre

Dr Tawfiq needs a course in communication and people skills. She spoke to my elderly father as if he was 6 year old ( he is a doctor but why should I tell her) and was so patronising. If I hadn't been there I'd never have believed it. If that's how they train doctors in Baghdad than the NHS needs to think very carefully before they employ any more.

19th November 2016
Written by a patient at Woodlands Family Medical Centre

Her listening skills leave a lot to be desired. I was definitely not impressed with the way she dealt with and spoke to my elderly mother. She may be old but not stupid (she has a degree) but this Dr Tawfiq treat her like a child and didn't even diagnose correctly or prescribe the correct medication (she's allergic to certain medication but didn't even correctly pick this up from my mums records) however a trip to the walk in centre sorted this out.

18th May 2016
Written by a patient at Woodlands Family Medical Centre

I was coughing up blood on a morning, the doctor thoroughly examined e.g. BP, sugar, Chest examination, backs of legs, reviewed my medication and sent me for a Chest X-ray

7th May 2016
Written by a patient at Woodlands Family Medical Centre

Don't book an appointment with her.

Short link to review Dr Aseel Tawfiq: http://iwgc.net/ef8fx