Dr Aseel Tawfiq

23rd May 2017
Written by a patient at Woodlands Family Medical Centre

If you want tea and sympathy and a chat, this is not the place for you. If you want to find out what is the matter with you, a possible diagnostic route and possible treatment then she is worth consulting. all I can say that she is direct and gets to the point and seems to know what she is talking about. If she does not have an answer she will transfer you to the appropriate specialist. personally I prefer this approach, though some people may need the touchy feely response.

8th April 2017
Written by a patient at Woodlands Family Medical Centre

Is this woman actually qualified? I can't believe this is how I was treated by this patronising woman. I left the surgery in tears after basically being told I was exaggerating my symptoms. I then registered with another GP and was given a course of antibiotics and sent for a chest X-ray. I had a chest infection however Dr Tawfiq didn't diagnose this because she didn't see the need to even examine me.

25th November 2016
Written by a patient at Woodlands Family Medical Centre

Dr Tawfiq needs a course in communication and people skills. She spoke to my elderly father as if he was 6 year old ( he is a doctor but why should I tell her) and was so patronising. If I hadn't been there I'd never have believed it. If that's how they train doctors in Baghdad than the NHS needs to think very carefully before they employ any more.

19th November 2016
Written by a patient at Woodlands Family Medical Centre

Her listening skills leave a lot to be desired. I was definitely not impressed with the way she dealt with and spoke to my elderly mother. She may be old but not stupid (she has a degree) but this Dr Tawfiq treat her like a child and didn't even diagnose correctly or prescribe the correct medication (she's allergic to certain medication but didn't even correctly pick this up from my mums records) however a trip to the walk in centre sorted this out.

18th May 2016
Written by a patient at Woodlands Family Medical Centre

I was coughing up blood on a morning, the doctor thoroughly examined e.g. BP, sugar, Chest examination, backs of legs, reviewed my medication and sent me for a Chest X-ray

Short link to review Dr Aseel Tawfiq: http://iwgc.net/ef8fx