1st June 2017
Written by a patient at West Suffolk Hospital

She was amazing I loved her she was the best eevvvvvvver

19th May 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Bury St Edmunds Hospital

WOW finally a dermatologist who was able to help me with every skin condition I have suffered with for numerous years! Dr. Ranasinghe is very kind and really listens to everything you have to say and addresses all of your issues and will continue to see you until you are satisfied with your treatment. She presents you with choices and her recommendations for a course of treatment that is satisfactory to you both. She is always very sweet and great to talk to. I will be sad to leave her as we will be moving out of the country this summer - I may have to fly back just to see her! She has made a difference not only in how my skin looks but how it feels and I can never thank her enough for finding the treatment that is right for me! If you are searching for a dermatologist, look no further, go see Dr. Ranasinghe! Jennifer Williams

12th May 2017
Written by a patient at West Suffolk Hospital

Dr Aruni Ranasinghe, in my opinion is an absolutely first class doctor. She is professional, but also extremely approachable. She takes time with patients. She listens, explains and advises. Inspiring confidence and trust with the breadth of her knowledge. Her clinics, though busy, have a relaxed friendly atmosphere. Dr. Ranasinghe, treats not only her patients, but her staff also with courtesy and respect. She has helped me hugely. For that I will always be grateful.

25th April 2017
Written by a patient at West Suffolk Hospital

was an absolute pleasure seeing Dr Aruni Ranasinghe today . She was very friendly and from the moment i walked into her consulting room she made me feel at ease . She was very professional and answered all my questions regarding my skin . Lovely doctor and hopefully i will see her again at my next check-up . Cannot praise her enough !!

30th March 2017
Written by a patient at West Suffolk Hospital

She was very friendly and didn't patronise me in the appointment at all. Absolutely brilliant doctor!

Nearest Dermatologists