8th January 2018
Written by a patient at West Suffolk Hospital

Last week I went for my first routine check-up at the WSH following the removal of a malignant melanoma in the private sector 3 years ago. What a total pleasure it was to at last meet a doctor who was competent and approachable! She listened sympathetically to the story of my very unhappy experience of the operation that involved a large wide-local-excision, the removal of sentinel lymph nodes and post-operative complications. Her professional and kind approach immediately put me at ease and gave me confidence that, in her clinic, I would be well looked after in the future.

8th December 2017
Written by a patient at West Suffolk Hospital

Dr Ranasinghe has been looking after my skin cancer condition for the past 4 years, and has also consulted with my son for his psoriasis condition. She has a friendly and welcoming manner that makes any consultation very easy. I have never felt rushed, and her attention to detail and her expertise are most reassuring. Yesterday I went for a 6 monthly check up with her at the West Suffolk Hospital. Dr Ranasinghe dispensed some cryonic treatment, and conducted a full body check. During this check she identified a lesion that needed surgically removing. She immediately checked with appointments, and found an cancellation that afternoon, which I took. All done and dusted within 5 hours. Brilliant. I can't speak highly enough of her, and all the staff that I have come into contact with at the West Suffolk.

19th October 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Bury St Edmunds Hospital

This doctor provides extensive professionalism, knowledge, and and a caring manner that is unusual these days. I had a very severe skin complaint and she persevered until we got to the root of the problem and the best treatment. I feel anyone would be in the best hands with her care.

1st June 2017
Written by a patient at West Suffolk Hospital

She was amazing I loved her she was the best eevvvvvvver

19th May 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Bury St Edmunds Hospital

WOW finally a dermatologist who was able to help me with every skin condition I have suffered with for numerous years! Dr. Ranasinghe is very kind and really listens to everything you have to say and addresses all of your issues and will continue to see you until you are satisfied with your treatment. She presents you with choices and her recommendations for a course of treatment that is satisfactory to you both. She is always very sweet and great to talk to. I will be sad to leave her as we will be moving out of the country this summer - I may have to fly back just to see her! She has made a difference not only in how my skin looks but how it feels and I can never thank her enough for finding the treatment that is right for me! If you are searching for a dermatologist, look no further, go see Dr. Ranasinghe! Jennifer Williams

Short link to review Dr Aruni Ranasinghe: http://iwgc.net/efy2l