15th April 2018
Written by a patient at Nuffield Health Cambridge Hospital

From the moment I walked into the consulting room I felt immediately at ease. I felt comfortable to discuss my problems and that she was caring, compassionate and listening.

28th February 2018
Written by a patient at West Suffolk Hospital

I was referred to Dr A Ranasinghe by my GP in March 2017 in order to investigate skin Moles/Serborrhoeic Warts.The care and treatment received from Dr a Ranasinghe and her team was of a very high professional standard and second to none,I would have no hesitation in giving Dr A Ranasinghe a very strong recommendation if required concerning matters related to dermatology.

7th February 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Bury St Edmunds Hospital

I went to see Dr Ranasinghe at a time when I was having a horrible time with my skin. I had a really bad experience with my GP a few days before (he actually made me cry) & I was feeling really down & hopeless. As soon as I walked in her door she welcomed me with a smile and made me feel completely at ease. She is so caring and she listened and understood everything I was saying to her. 3 months later I have just been for my follow up and I can say my skin is so much better thanks to her help. I also know if I do have any reoccurring problems that she will always be there to advise me & that is really reassuring. I cant thank her enough for giving me positivity & hope when I was feeling so low about my skin. She really is an absolute asset to the world of dermatology & I would highly recommend her to anyone.

20th January 2018
Written by a patient at West Suffolk Hospital

This lovely Doctor was so wonderful to me in my time of distress, she listened to me and took note of all the details I told her and all the problems that I was going through at that time in my life. She was none judgmental and not only gave me great medical advice and help but also supported me in the turmoil I was going through. All of this helped with my recovery and gave me confidence to fight on and with the help of the doctor and medication I am now able to lead a more full life. I felt and still do that the doctor was really concerned for my welfare and health. Thank you once again Dr Ranasinghe you made a real difference to my health and coping with my illness and life in general.

8th January 2018
Written by a patient at West Suffolk Hospital

Last week I went for my first routine check-up at the WSH following the removal of a malignant melanoma in the private sector 3 years ago. What a total pleasure it was to at last meet a doctor who was competent and approachable! She listened sympathetically to the story of my very unhappy experience of the operation that involved a large wide-local-excision, the removal of sentinel lymph nodes and post-operative complications. Her professional and kind approach immediately put me at ease and gave me confidence that, in her clinic, I would be well looked after in the future.

Short link to review Dr Aruni Ranasinghe: http://iwgc.net/efy2l