Dr Arun Kudra

24th September 2015
Written by a patient at Kudra (woodlawn)

Dr Kudra is fantastic I have many chronic conditions and he has been very understanding and helpful and always takes the time to listen and explain. Dr Sablok who is also at the Dr at the same surgery is helpful and understanding . I always feel confident in my Drs at this surgery and would recommend them to friends and family. I totally trust my Dr to do right by me. The staff in reception and Nurses are very good too always very respectful and courteous.

26th August 2015
Written by a patient at Kudra (woodlawn)

Hes amazing he really listens i feel that he cares and does all he can to help me i trust him 100%amaz

26th November 2014
Written by a patient at Kudra (woodlawn)

Dr kudra is very caring doctor. He has always been very attentive towards my care and if I needed to talk to him has always called me back. He is friendly and always made me comfortable coming to the surgery. He has promptly referred me to hospital when I needed further investigations. After a long time I have found a doctor who really works for his patients, I am pleased to be registered at this practice. I feel I am in good hands.

Doctors working at Kudra (woodlawn)

Dr Urmil Sablok 1 2 3 4 5   4 reviews