dr-arjun-k-ghosh

9th March 2022

Dr Ghosh listens to his patients especially when they do not feel they are on the right medication. Treatment was discussed and agreed with me rather than just prescribed. Very satisfied with my care.

4th November 2021

Saw me early to help with my early arrival. Very thorough, very helpful, gave lots of helpful advice and tips. Well satisfied, thank you Doctor

8th October 2021

Dr. Ghosh was fully briefed as to my illness and symptoms, he seemed to have brought himself up to date with my medical record at the time of our consultation. At no stage did I or my wife feel patronised or rushed and everything was fully explained in layman's language. The subsequent course of action seemed to be rationalised and considered with the change in medication regime fully explained. The immediate x-ray order was seamless and effected within the hour along with additional bloods. Dr. Ghosh has a tremendous "bedside manner", he is calm, authoritative and measured in his delivery, all in all a delight to be in his care.

I am a Consultant Cardiologist at Barts Heart Centre and University College London Hospital. I helped establish Cardio-Oncology services at both hospitals which deal with the cardiac care of cancer patients. I am also involved in advanced cardiac imaging (cardiac MRI and advanced echocardiography) and general cardiology.

Nearest Cardiologists