Dr Aref Dyer

20th July 2017
Written by a patient at Borough Green Medical Practice

I found this doctor very caring and attentive. I must admit I don't like doctor's surgeries but have had to use them when I had cancer and hepatitis. So when I found a lesion in my skin, it took me a long time to make the decision to have it seen to. As an aromatherapist I had spotted lesions in my clients and had to tell them to have them seen to. In two occasions my clients had them removed by surgery and years late I saw the same lesions come back. So I was glad when I saw Dr dyer that he prescribed ointments. The last one, Effudix, was very successful in removing the lesion after two periods of treatments within 6 months. I'm glad I never needed a biopsy although that was suggested. He also looked a two other skin and nail problems I had. I don't think he will be able to help me with my nail problem, but it is more to do with discomfort and, dare I say it, vanity, than life threatening. Nevertheless, I was impressed with the fact that he took the trouble to look at them and order blood tests to find out if their was a deficiency problem or diabetes.

Doctors working at Borough Green Medical Practice