Dr Arash Kamvari-Moghaddam

4th November 2016
Written by a patient at Kensington Park Medical Centre

Dr Kamvari is very knowledgable and always listens attentively to me and my children every time we see him about a medical problem. He is a caring Dr and prescribes the best treatments for the patients. I would highly recommend Dr Kamvari to everyone.

23rd October 2016
Written by a patient at Kensington Park Medical Centre

I Have been the patient of this Doctor for nearly ten years and I am enjoying a healthy and optimistic life in my old age ( next month I am celebrating my 78 est birthday ). In 2010 he arranged for me to have my hip replacement and keeps my blood pressure and cholesterol under control and alleviates my tinnitus. Apart from being a very knowledgeable medical doctor and caring personality, he is also very sympathetic and patiently and attentively listens to the minute details of one` complaints and prescribes the best line of treatments within N.H.S possibilities . Bless him and Dr Dua who chose him as his partner.

Doctors working at Kensington Park Medical Centre