Dr Aram Mashoof Fard

• Rehabilitation medicine

5th August 2016
Written by a patient at Salisbury District Hospital

I was given courteous personalised care from the moment of arrival in OPD. Dr Fard, and her team, were generous with their time and expertise. This was the first occasion in 15 months since suffering an incomplete spinal cord lesion that I felt I was talking to someone who understood my condition and how to address my needs. Dr Fard is a good listener and has a charming and gracious manner about her which is very reassuring and encourages good communication. I suspect she has a great sense of humour, too!

5th September 2015
Written by a patient at Salisbury District Hospital

After a bad experience with a previous consultant I was apprehensive about meeting a new one, but Dr Fard was delightful - she listened carefully to what I had to say, had a kind sense of humour, and made me feel well supported in my ongoing treatment. She also respected my experience and knowledge of my own body which I think is very important too.

Nearest Rehabilitation medicine specialists