Dr Araceli Carpintero Blanco

• Psychiatry

2nd November 2015

I would highly recommend Dr Carpintero-Blanco to anyone, she is very understanding, helpful and a great listener. She is also very caring and has done the upmost to ensure my daughter receives the care and help she needs. She is also very professional and nothing is too much trouble. My daughter has improved so much with Dr Carpenter-Blanco's help and my daughter is always very happy to visit her as she feels Dr Carpentero-Blanco understands what she is going through. There should be more Dr's like Dr Carpintero-Blanco and a lot of other Dr's could learn a great deal from her. It would be a great loss if CAHMS - Northampton lost a great Dr like her.

27th October 2015

Dr Carpintero-Blanco is one of very few doctors who takes the time to listen to parents concerns, in all the time we have been coming to Camhs I have yet to meet another dr who shows all the qualities that a good doctor has, empathy, kindness, effective listening and a genuine desire to want to work to achieve the best outcome for both patient and family life. I have complete faith in this lady, she is such a lovely doctor and there are many in the nus who could learn from her. I am very happy with the care she provides and feel satisfied that the knowledge and experience she has means my child receives great care from her.

22nd October 2015

Dr Carpintero-Blanco is very professional and listens well. She is quick to recommend the best route for an individual's needs.

20th October 2015
Written by a carer at Campbell House

First meeting with Dr Carpintero and immediately felt at ease, as did my teenage son. We felt 'listened to' and went away with a firm plan of action for my son.

14th October 2015
Written by a carer at Northampton General Hospital

Dr Carpintero-Blanco has been wonderful with my daughter, doing everything she can to ensure the help needed is provided. She is caring, understanding and supportive. She even stayed late, missing her train home, in order to spend the time making sure I understood the reasons behind my daughter's diagnosis. She is a wonderful doctor and I cannot recommend her highly enough. (seen at CAMHS in Northampton, but that choice isn't in the list!).

Short link to review Dr Araceli Carpintero Blanco: http://iwgc.net/efehl