Dr Arabella Onslow

14th September 2016
Written by a patient at Market Street Surgery

Dr Onslow supported and dealt with my issues with self-harm in a sensitive and understanding way. Time was given to discussing the mental health problems I have and I was not rushed. I was involved in decision making re: my care and the options available to me. Would recommend Dr Onslow for people with mental health problems.

3rd February 2016
Written by a patient at Market Street Surgery

A great doctor who is understanding (even when you are having difficulties describing your issues), listens and cares. She doesn't rush you so you don't feel you are up against the clock and you are given time to explain your problems. (Obviously the slight down side is that you do sometimes have to be prepared that she might be running late.) She is extremely thorough and explains treatment options well and involves you in the decision making options available to you. Doctor Onslow also has contacted me to check on how I am after appointments.