Dr Arabella Norman-Nott

• Psychiatry

22nd November 2016
Written by a patient at Warneford Hospital

I wrote things down to talk about but she completely ignored it and talked about whatever she wanted to. She has her own agenda before the appointment even happens. Makes assumptions instead of asking. Does not listen, is difficult to talk to and dismisses anything she doesn't agree with. I was discharged with no care plan or crises plan. A waste of time if you want to get better.

18th November 2016
Written by a patient at Warneford Hospital

She had decided what she was going to do ( discharge me) before I saw her and dismissed everything I had carefully planned to say without listening. Fact is the team could and should have helped me but decided not to.

11th January 2016
Written by a patient at Wycombe Gp Health Centre

I was shocked by the review for Dr Arabella Norman-Nott dated 31st January 2015 in that it was exactly the same experience that I was subjected to by this doctor. I am afraid the review only touches upon the tip of the iceberg regarding the behaviour and complete lack of clinical acumen that Norman-Nott demonstrated towards myself. Of course I cannot speak about other patients experiences who have been unfortunate to be referred to this psychiatrist. By indicating that I saw this doctor soon after my sexual assault in December 2014, she will know the author of this review. My medical records authored by Norman-Nott were a disgrace that included a statement where in her opinion this assault was a delusion and to make matters worse she stated that she gleaned this information from my girlfriend. It is important to state that through an internal investigation by Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust, where Norman-Nott was interviewed her response was that she was wrong to come to such assumptions. The reason I have described these circumstances is to ensure readers that the information I have provided is supported by an investigation carried out by the Trust. Furthermore, under her care she provided absolutely no care pathway to support me and only provided medication. In fact, worse still I informed her that I had made a complaint about her behaviour to the GMC and the following day she sectioned me. I am not surprised someone else has experienced similar circumstances to myself and is an indication that others may fall victim to this clinically inept treatment from this doctor. I would advise anyone referred to a clinician to do background research before accepting the referral.

31st January 2015
Written by a patient at Wycombe Gp Health Centre

Clearly doesn't listens, Makes her own assumptions and puts them into assessments. Fabricates content of assessments too. Accuses me of something that I have never done and can prove so. Dr Norman-Nott clearly needs to listen to what people say and should document correctly.

Nearest Psychiatrists