Dr Arabella Norman-Nott

• Psychiatry

12th June 2018
Written by a carer at Wycombe Gp Health Centre

I'm very concerned about this doctors she seemed to arrive with her own ideas and not listen to anything my son or i said. she seemed very determined to get the answer she wanted and in the end she was little help. If anything I'd say my son is worse off now than before and this encounter has left him very disturbed about his future and about the hospitals in general.

7th May 2018
Written by a patient at Wycombe Gp Health Centre

Never ever believe her

21st February 2018
Written by a carer at Warneford Hospital

Awful experience, see my daughter for 10 minutes, after 14 years under camhs, she didn’t listen to any of us made her own judgement. I wouldn’t recommend anyone see her!

31st December 2017
Written by a carer at Warneford Hospital

She does not care and this review will have no impact on her.

14th September 2017
Written by a patient at Wycombe Gp Health Centre

Arabella come out to see me at my home to assess me. I have generalised anxiety. She asked me if I'd been sexually abused as a child in which I told her I hadn't been. She told me that maybe I had and I couldn't remember or I'd blocked it out. I am appalled that someone could suggest that to someone in a vulnerable position. Fortunately I have clarity despite my anxiety and know that I wasn't abused but what If she boldly said this to someone who was confused, unstable or out of touch with reality. Despite her coming out to asses me for a diagnosis I still don't have one. Just treading water with the warnford. They've never once helped me in a positive way or genuinely cared about my well being. For example once when suicidal, I called the crisis team and they took 14 days to respond!

Nearest Psychiatrists