Dr Apsara Panikkar

• Psychiatry

26th April 2018

My mother was referred to see Dr Panikkar by her GP. Dr Panikkar came out the next day was very polite, listened to my mother and took her time during the assessment. She also took the time to inform me of when she was going to be there so I could join them. She promptly communicated her plan to the GP and a medication was prescribed and bloods arranged. She arranged a follow up visit and again after a number of weeks and took the time to ring and update my wife on her plan. I understand that Dr Panikkar looks after many patients in the area but yet treats each of them with such great and customised care. She clearly enjoys her job and this is demonstrated through Dr Panikkar's professionalism and excellent care which my mother, wife and I were impressed with and are grateful for.

20th September 2016

I was seen at home by Dr Panikkar. This lady gave me immense confidence in her as soon as we started speaking. She listened to me and more importantly understood what I was trying to tell her. I have no doubt that given time, my problems will be made easier. The help she promised me started almost immediately with a change of medication, visits by Mental Health Nurses and physiotherapist.

Nearest Psychiatrists