Dr Aparna Yalamanchili

« 1 2 3 4 »

15th April 2017
Written by a carer at Badger Group Ooh

Seen at Out f Hours for my son with his skin problem , Dr Aparna was so thorough and professional , she wrote down how to use the creams and detailed me re application process that even a consultant didn't explain to me . Never seen a doc that takes so much time and listens to their patients with empathy and professionalism . My son's skin condition has improved after all those years of turmoil just because someone that is Dr Aparna took time to sit down and explain to me, thank you , she is so friendly and always smiling , the place was heaving with patients , she never stopped smiling

31st March 2017
Written by a patient at Birmingham Heartlands Hospital

I usually never write any reviews but I thought I must take time out and write regarding Dr Aparna as she almost saved my life. I have seen her as an emergency patient with tummy pains and this is the third time as I have seen 2 other doctors before in last few days. She immediately said I am obstructed and called surgical team and admitted me ,I was taken to theatre immediately and the surgeon stated that any delay I wouldn't have been here. I owe this to Dr Aparna thank you and GOD Bless.

1st March 2017
Written by a patient at Albert Street Surgery

Both I and my late wife had the highest regard for Aparna's diligence, care and compassion. As many, if not all, of the patients that the practice serves, we had known our previous GP for a long time and were in some trepidation as to how we would form a relationship with the new practice as changes were made. We need not have worried as we quickly formed an open and friendly rapport with Aparna which was especially important as my wife became seriously ill at the time of the change. Aparna was most supportive throughout my wife's illness and since and I will miss her and wish her all the best wherever her career takes her.

28th February 2017
Written by a patient at Albert Street Surgery

Hello I was sorry to receive a call yesterday afternoon to tell me that you had to cancel my appointment for today as Dr Aparna has left the practice. I am really sad that this has happened as both I and my late wife had the highest regard for Aparna's diligence, care and compassion. As many, if not all, of the patients that the practice serves, we had known Dr Kavuri for a long time and were in some trepidation as to how we would form a relationship with the new practice as changes were made. We need not have worried as we quickly formed an open and friendly rapport with Aparna which was especially important as my wife became seriously ill at the time of the change. Aparna was most supportive throughout my wife's illness and since and I will miss her and wish her all the best wherever her career takes her. Regards Willy Goldschmidt

17th February 2017
Written by a patient at Albert Street Surgery

Dr Aparna Yalamanchill An amazing Dr. Who actually listens to you, and then acts and gets to the cause of your problem. Very kind,very caring, always finds time to explain anything you want to know. A unique Doctor. A truly dedicated and professional lady. Whom l have the greatest respect for. Very upset to find that she as now left Rugby Town Medical Practice Lower Hillmorton Road, where ( Formerly Albert Street / Brownsover) patients were placed. I wish her all the very best whichever surgery she goes to have gained a wonderful G.P.

« 1 2 3 4 »