Dr Anuradha Pandian

10th April 2017
Written by a patient at Picton Medical Centre

I would be better treated at the local vet then with Pandian. I can not even put DR. In front of her name because she doesn't deserve to be called a DOCTOR . She has absolutely no compassion, she never says hello she just points to the office when it's your turn like we're all cattle or some animal, she is rude and nasty. She cares nothing about the human being sitting in front of her at appointments it's the Bucks folks sad very sad . My mother 76 year old never complains God love her soul ....she cries and cries with pain from arthritis she has been to see her 3 times the first time she said "the summer is coming and by the summer your wrist will probably feel better...the second time she was nasty and said take an over the counter tynol....third time she was nasty again and said to my dear mother your not getting anything for pain take a tynol I already told you that ...there was not an offer of an X-ray etc. nothing . Spent 7 hours at the aberdeen hospital my mom had an X-ray she was given antiflamitory medicine and some pain meds thank the Lord for that ....the Doctor at the hospital said her hand and wrist were full of arthritis....terrible just terrible. My personal thoughts NOT A GOOD DOCTOR , never been treated this way by anyone let alone a doctor .

25th March 2017
Written by a carer at Picton Medical Centre

My mother has just gotten through extensive breast cancer treatments. At a recent visit with Dr. Pandian, she had a prescription refilled and then wanted a urine sample checked. Dr. Pandian would not check the urine sample (which was an infection) and stated that she would only deal with one issue per visit after waiting weeks to get in. This is ridiculous! She was not in the office more than ten minutes. Very poor care when your doctor cares more about dollars ( getting paid for each visit) than the health of your patients!

28th July 2016
Written by a patient at Picton Medical Centre

Met her once after my GP moved out of province. Just had major surgery and was told to talk with my surgeon as it wasn't her problem as my situation is WCB and I felt that was more than harsh and when I asked what if I need medication I was told to call my pharmacy and she would sign off and she gave me a script for blood work in 6 months and said if nothing comes up then discontinue certain medication and then she followed with close the door when you leave. As far as I am concerned, lack of professionalism, lack of courtesy, lack of compassion, lack of morality and decency. She has no business being a doctor if this is how she plans on continuing to talk with patients especially ones she meets for the first time. A degree does not give a person the right to be a inhumane.

Short link to review Dr Anuradha Pandian: http://iwgc.net/egf4z