Dr Anu Bhatia

18th November 2017
Written by a patient at Matrix Medical Practice

Dr Anu Bhatia, has been the kindest, most caring doctor, I have even known in my life. She went above and beyond. She has recently left our family practice and I am devastated that I never got the chance to say goodbye. She helped me through an enormous personal trauma and I will never forget her kindness. I have never placed comments on a website before, but felt I this may be the only way I will ever get to say THANKYOU. You are one in million. Good luck and goodbye to the best doctor I have ever known, ever.

1st November 2016

Completely untrustworthy.

9th August 2016
Written by a patient at West Malling Group Practice

Completely unprofessional. Avoid at all costs.

8th January 2016
Written by a patient at Balmoral Gardens

Dr Anu Bhatia is by far the best doctor that has ever looked after my family and I. She is always running on time, is extremely approachable and friendly and makes you feel relaxed. She explains everything throughraly, listens well and is always very caring. She has been fantastic to me when I was recently diagnosed with an ongoing auto-immune condition going above and beyond her call of duty. She is a credit to the NHS. Lovely lady, excellent doctor.

14th December 2015
Written by a patient at West Malling Group Practice

Dr Bhatia was amazing when I went through a difficult time in my life. She supported me and my family and made sure we met regularly until my referral to another department came through. Happy, approachable, caring and kind. I have never, and am certain never will, experience such a wonderful GP.

Doctors working at West Malling Group Practice