dr-antony-louis-rex-michael

Dr Antony Louis Rex Michael

Written by a patient at Neuro Spinal Hospital
6th October 2020

Dr. Michael is a great doctor. He recommended an MRI scan to eliminate any possible underlying issues for my back problems and fortunately I was all clear. He is very reassuring and provides clear advice and guidance which is easy to understand.

Written by a patient at Neuro Spinal Hospital
11th August 2020

I strongly recommend Dr Michael for spine related issues.He is very professional,approachable,and kind.He communicates well with patients.I was suffering from sciatica due to L5-S1 disc prolapse for the last three months.Dr Michael suggested me to do an epidural steroid injection.I was so nervous about it,but he made me feel comfortable by explaining every steps of the procedure.It was not much painful as I thought it will be and I think it was because of Dr Michael's expertise.Also he ensures patient's well being in a much professional and dedicated way.Thank you doctor for all your support.

Written by a patient at Sheffield Children's Hospital
8th March 2020

I underwent a spinal fusion operation by Mr Michael at 16 years old having been diagnosed with scoliosis. Mr Michael is an absolutely excellent surgeon and I couldn’t have asked for a better person for the job! His genuine concern and care for me eased me through such a daunting time. On the morning of the operation I was so nervous but as soon as Mr Michael came into the room to see if I was ready, he instantly made me feel so much calmer and prepared. And that’s just him in a nutshell really. Calm, genuine and talented. Mr Michael is someone I will remember forever. Thank you for everything.

20th March 2020
Response from Dr Antony Louis Rex Michael

Thanks for your nice feedback! All the best for the future!

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

I am a consultant Orthopaedic Spine surgeon working at the Neuro Spinal Hospital Dubai I treat patients with pathology of the spine related to neck and back pain, radiating pain due to nerve or spinal cord compression 1. Degeneration (wear and tear) 2. Deformity such as scoliosis 3. Trauma- accidents 4. Cancer- tumours of the spine 5. Infections of the spine Trained in UK in Orthopaedics and subsequently Spine surgery. 10 year experience as Consultant in Sheffield Special interest is the management of scoliosis in the child and adult population

Short link to review Dr Antony Louis Rex Michael: http://iwgc.net/ef2gh