Dr Antonios Lakidis

• Psychiatry

4th October 2017
Written by a patient at Valley Medical Centre

The first time I met Dr lakidis was at hebden bridge medical centre, I moved from London after being in a phyciatric hospital in Lambeth London for 2 weeks, after living in London 5 years previous to have always lived in Halifax West Yorkshire, I had no support in London, I was finally given a support worker, that came to my house often, went to see dr lakidis, at the begginning l I found it hard to understand the language barrier, but eventually understood what he was saying to me, I wish I had the support in London that I have had from dr lakidis in Yorkshire, he has made me feel at ease, nobody will ever know or understand what I went through in London, but dr lakidis has made me feel that I have the support i need, no pressure, just listened to me at every appointment, a top guy!!!!

3rd August 2017
Written by a patient at Valley Medical Centre

This man is ignorant, arrogant, unsympathetic and unempathetic. He didn't seem to like the fact that I had an opinion about my own condition, and spent most of my first appointment asking how I knew about Anhedonia. My second appointment lasted about 10. After he slammed his hands on his desk and shouted "Anhedonia does not exist", I said "this obviously isn't going to work" and I left. Unfortunately I was later referred back to him and had to attend or my benefits would have been stopped. All the staff and GP's seem to be aware of how poor his service is but no one seems bothered about doing anything. I pity anyone who gets referred to this charlatan.

Nearest Psychiatrists