Dr Antonia Hazell

3rd June 2015
Written by a patient at Somerset Gardens Family Health Centre

Dr Hazell is an excellent GP. She takes time to listen and although I know she's in demand, she never makes me feel that I am bothering her with my health issues. Dr Hazell is really understanding and kind, I wish everyone could have her as a GP (but then her availability will be diminished and she might not be able to see me!) I hope Dr Hazell continues being the amazing GP she is and I hope she knows the positive impact she has on her patients. Thank you so kindly for being an amazing human being!

23rd May 2015
Written by a patient at Somerset Gardens Family Health Centre

I have heard such nice things about this doctor... I will request to see this doctor for my next appointment

28th January 2015
Written by a patient at Somerset Gardens Family Health Centre

A very caring and understanding GP who really listens and doesn't try to fob you off with a hastily-written prescription. She is the first doctor I have seen who fully comprehends the importance of pain management for a better quality of life and movement. If I can't get to see her, I would prefer to wait for another day, rather than another GP.