Dr Anthony Leung

17th December 2014
Written by a patient at The Vesey Practice

A great listener who spends time to get to the bottom of a persistent medical issue .Always finishes the consultation by inviting return visit if required . It is obvious he takes his job very seriously and I was very impressed when he rang me well after surgery had closed because he had received a request by myself for some telephone advice following a recent trip to A and E department over weekend hours. This whole surgery are very professional and the reception team also need commending for their caring and helpful attitude at all times . This doctor is part of an excellent team of doctors and as a patient I am very grateful for their care. I have received a lot of input recently and have always been able to access a health professional when required and have been able to this doctor when needed . I would like to say thank you . He is always very polite .