Dr Annemarie Neill

I qualified in Sheffield 1988, then completed my training in Obstetrics and Gynaecology in East Anglia 1989. In 2003, whilst working as a locum consultant in Obstetrics and Gynaecology I took a career break for family reasons. I returned to clinical practice in 2014. I have now developed a special interest in post-reproductive care, vulval disorders, female sexual health and office gynaecology. I am a member of the RCOG and the BMS and hope to take up an additional post teaching soon.

• Family Planning and Reproductive health care
  • Genitourinary Medicine and Sexual Health
  • Obstetrics and Gynaecology

Written by a patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital
19th January 2020

Dr. Annemarie Neill was amazing! She listened to me, reassured me and gave me very good resources for my needs. She made me feel comfortable, understood and heard. I am very grateful and thankful for that!

19th October 2019

Dr Anne Marie Neill was absolutely excellent: kind, considerate, knowledgeable, professional, caring and also very human and fun. Awesome, thank you. I am much better off for having seen you :)

11th October 2019

I saw Dr Annemarie Neill this week and she was wonderful. Not only did she listen to me with care and put me at ease, but she managed to diagnose me within minutes of something that has been going on a long time. I think I was extremely lucky to have received my care from her, as she clearly is very knowledgeable in her field. Thank you.

Written by a patient at West Suffolk Hospital
7th September 2019

Yesterday was the first time I met Annemarie & she made me feel at ease. Lovely to see a Doctor with such experience but also caring & empathy. She was both supportive & thorough with lots of helpful advice & recommendations. Thank you Annmarie

17th June 2019

This is the first time I have really felt listened to when trying to explain the problems that I have been having. Dr Annemarie Neill was absolutely incredible - she was caring, easy to talk to when discussing potentially embarrassing problems, and clearly explained the diagnosis for what I had been going through. She even made notes of the things that I needed to do - which is very helpful for forgetful people like me! The cervical exam was also fine, with someone so caring and calming I didn't feel stressed about having it. She clearly explained the procedure and what was going to happen. I would recommend her to everyone! She made such a huge difference, and I'm so glad I booked an appointment.

Nearest Family planning and reproductive health care specialists

Nearest Genitourinary medicine and sexual health specialists

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists