Dr Anne Forbes

« 1 2 3 4 »

6th July 2017
Written by a patient at Kingthorne Group Practice

I find Dr Forbes direct but compassionate, never hurried you, you always feel that she is listening and interested in what you have to say. With her medical knowledge i feel totally confident that she is able to deal with any health concern that I may have. I am so happy with her care I am willing to wait to see her if there isn't an immediately appointment.

30th June 2017
Written by a carer at Kingthorne Group Practice

A wonderful practice with great doctors and service. My husband and I have been cared for By this practice for about 40 years have nothing but praise for the staff especially dr Coleman and dr Forbes who we have mostly dealt with. However everyone who works at the Practice, doctors , nurses and office staff, are excellent and do a great job in what must be very difficult times when Everything keeps changing so quickly . R

29th June 2017
Written by a patient at Kingthorne Group Practice

They always listen to you no matter how trivial your problem is and discuss what treatment is best for you . The surgery hours are good and appointments easy to get no matter how busy they are . I don't think they can improve on the service and caring they give to their patients .

29th June 2017
Written by a patient at Kingthorne Group Practice

Dr Forbes in my opinion is an excellent GP. She has been practicing for many years at Kingthorne and consequently is very knowledgable and experienced. You tell her reason for seeing her , she listens and gives you her diagnosis and the best way forward. She doesn't beat about the bush , she tells you how it is and to me, that is good. She has a good manner and is also quite funny which will put any patient at ease. I admire her and have a lot of time for her. Please don't ever retire Anne!

5th June 2017
Written by a patient at Kingthorne Group Practice

Dr forbes always explains things to me and always listens to me . I totally trust her judgements 100% .

« 1 2 3 4 »