Dr Ann Williams

5th August 2015
Written by a patient at Holbrook Surgery

I consider Dr Williams to be caring and kind. She always has time to listen during the consultation. When discussing medical issues she always considers that the correct treatment is offered and what I like is that she will always check the history and visits so as to get a full picture of recurring issues. Both my wife and I are patients of Dr Williams and we consider ourselves fortunate to have a great GP working for a great practice

3rd December 2014
Written by a patient at Holbrook Surgery

Dr Williams is a fantastic doctor. She always greets me warmly and is genuinely concerned about my wellbeing. She makes me feel really at ease and comfortable in consultations. She has gone out of her way to ensure that any referrals I am given are as speedy as possible. I feel exceptionally lucky to be treated by such a skilled and caring individual.

5th July 2010
Written by a patient at Holbrook Surgery

Very caring doctor who listens well and wants to help. She often runs late with appointments but it's worth waiting as she gives you time and attention.

Short link to review Dr Ann Williams: http://iwgc.net/ei9j