Dr Ann Tetstall

Latest Reviews

18th July 2008
Written by a patient at Rivermead Gate Medical Centre

This GP has to be worst I have seen, she appears to have no empathy, sympathy or the usual emotions you would expect from any human being - especially one in a caring profession. I went to this GP with a mental health difficulty | had been suffering from for months and with the support of family and friends had built up the courage to go to my GP about it. Big mistake!! I broke down into tears in front of Dr Tetstall, there was no offer of a tissue or a sympathetic word in fact she looked at me as if I was not from this planet and completely avoided the issue I was there to discuss. As a working mental health professional myself, I am appalled at this treatment, and if this is the sort of treatment that people receive I am not suprised that there are hundreds of people suffering in silence with mental health difficulties. I'm sure Dr Tetstall is more than competent in some areas, but don't go to her with any mental health problems!

Short link to review Dr Ann Tetstall: http://iwgc.net/ek2s