Dr Ankur Chopra

19th August 2016

The best surgery and Dr Chopra is fantastic

18th August 2016
Written by a patient at Roebuck House - Practice 3

I've been a patient there for many years, ALL the doctors, nurses and reception staff are wonderful. It is with deep regret I've moved away and will have to change my GP soon. Thanks to all for the years of wonderful care offered to me. Stuart hall.

12th February 2016
Written by a patient at Roebuck House

I read with great shock of the findings of the CQC, especially regarding Dr Chopra. It has been my privilege and good fortune to have been treated by this man. He has always been caring and considerate and a credit to his profession, and I shall always be eternally grateful to him for the treatment he has bestowed upon me. Anyone lucky enough to be included on his list of patients should class themselves as extremely fortunate and know that they are in extremely safe hands. The same can be said regarding the Surgery in general, the staff are always helpful and efficient and I personally would not want to be anywhere different. Roger Saunders

29th October 2015
Written by a patient at Roebuck House

Marvellous and understanding staff.

31st May 2015
Written by a patient at Roebuck House

I see Dr Chopra at the Guestling surgery and always get an appointment when I need one.He takes time to listen to any concerns and has provided clear advice and when needed the appropriate referrals.The staff are usually very helpful and friendly and always seem to know who you are and finally the location of the surgery is very convenient.I'm saying all this as I have always been very reluctant about seeing the doctor so I glad I have this surgery to go too. .

Short link to review Dr Ankur Chopra: http://iwgc.net/e3rm