Dr Anita Sharma Raina

5th March 2017
Written by a patient at Smallfield Surgery

Received excellent care from this GP on several occasions. She injected both knee and shoulders joints and told me it may be very painful. However, on both occasions I felt very little pain and must say she was very gentle and caring. Smallfield surgery is very good and I am able to get an appointment either same day or the next day. Very friendly receptionists too, which is a bonus.

14th November 2016
Written by a patient at Smallfield Surgery

I only want to deal with gynaecological issues with a female Dr and Dr Raina was excellent.

12th February 2016
Written by a patient at Smallfield Surgery

I try to see Doctor Raine each time i visit the surgery. She is so reassuring and helpful and i trust her completely. She makes a visit to the surgery a pleasant experience!

23rd April 2015
Written by a patient at Smallfield Surgery

I was seen at the time of my appointment and met with a friendly, smiling face. Dr Raina was considerate and understanding and dealt with my problem swiftly and efficiently but I didn't feel in any way rushed. I would certainly ask to see her again.

22nd April 2015
Written by a patient at Smallfield Surgery

The manner of Dr Raina was completely friendly, whilst maintaining professionalism, which instilled confidence in her knowledge. I found her to be very approachable and she conducted the appointment in a non rushed way so that I felt I could discuss all my issues in the allotted time. I would highly recommend her.

Short link to review Dr Anita Sharma Raina: http://iwgc.net/egzgc