Dr Anita Huws

2nd May 2018
Written by a patient at Prince Philip Hospital

Dr Hues is the most caring and competent Doctor imaginable...She is personable and friendly and ìs totally trustworthy..When she told me the cancer could be treated and I would be O..K.I believed her completely.I also see her as a friend who always does the best for me.and someone I can talk to. Cancer is a frightening disease and you need someone who can empathise with your fears and help you through it. She is magic and the Trust is lucky to have her services. I am sure most if not all her patients will say the same.

17th March 2017
Written by a carer at Prince Philip Hospital

Dr Anita Huws was one of several doctors who treated my late wife suffering from secondary breast cancer. Amongst a team of excellent health professionals she was absolutely outstanding. Her commitment to her patients and their families is well beyond what could reasonably expected. Telephone calls at home and even while on holiday abroad were a regular feature. As a patient my wife felt she not only had an excellent doctor, she also had an excellent friend. In my wifes own words " Dr Huws will never give up on me" and she didnt. Caring for my wife to the very end. Dr Huws represents the very highest standards that the NHS has. In my opinion Dr Anita Huws is an incredible health professional and a very beautiful and caring human being.

Short link to review Dr Anita Huws: http://iwgc.net/ed4rs