dr-animesh-singh

Written by a carer at The Royal Free Hospital
30th May 2020

After months of joint pain which was not responding to the medication given by the GP my husband wanted a second opinion so we approached Dr Singh. We were promptly offered an appointment in which he fully listened to him and examined him thoroughly (over video link because of covid 19) before giving a new diagnosis. After months of frustration it is such a relief for my husband to have a correct diagnosis, medication that is helping & a plan for his future management. Thank you Animesh - just wish we had consulted you sooner!

• Rheumatology
  • Acute Medicine
  • Internal (General) Medicine

I am a Consultant Rheumatologist and General (internal) Medicine Physician working at the Royal Free Hospital, The Princess Grace Hospital and The Physicians Clinic. I aim to offer holistic, evidence-based care to all my patients. I am proficient in the management of patients with all types of rheumatological disorders with particular interest in rheumatoid and psoriatic arthritis, polymyalgia, osteoporosis, gout and lupus. In addition, I am heavily involved with acute and general medicine including the assessment and management of acutely sick patients as well as the investigation of complex undifferentiated symptoms.

Nearest Rheumatologists