Dr Angus Kennedy

Written by a patient at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital
12th December 2020

He his secretary as dishonest as a person can be.Using Covid 19 as an excuse not to see you.When it comes to telephone call he doesn’t bother calling you on the day of the appointment,then he send you a letter,he tried calling you but must be a problem with my mobile phone. I keep chasing them to do a mri like he recommended but he answers are -Nothing works now because of Covid 19. How a doctor who is supposed to care ,can be such dishonest individual!

Written by a patient at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital
15th July 2020

I met with Dr A Kennedy 1 year ago and since then have sadly not heard from him. I feel my review is of the process. I have been chasing results each time, the first time was for blood results, this time for an MRI. I am always waiting for Dr Kennedy. I have been told today, he doesn't review emails or texts. So is impossible to work with, this was mentioned by an admin Lady called Sylvia. I am still no clearer on my MRI and my headaches still occur! I wouldn't say the love and care is there, but it might be on the NHS and not him. However, I am only able to direct comments to one person as that is my direct contact. Disappointed.

• Neurology