Dr Angela Tweedie

10th February 2016
Written by a patient at The Apples Medical Centre

Dr Tweedie is the best GP, of dozens that I have tried, bar none. Compassionate, knowlegable and decisive. Register with her today.... You won't regret it!

7th January 2016
Written by a patient at The Apples Medical Centre

Dr Tweedy is the best Doctor I have ever had. She is kind, thoughtful and thoroughly competent. I would recommend her and The Apples Medical Centre to everyone but particularly to women who want a Dr who is sympathetic to their problems.

2nd August 2015
Written by a patient at The Apples Medical Centre

All details listed on previous review. To summarise, Dr Tweedie is brilliant a real breath of fresh air. Giving the best holistic treatment you could wish for.

17th April 2015
Written by a patient at The Apples Medical Centre

Dr Tweedie is relatively new to this practice and therefore new to me. I am very impressed with the way she listens to me and how efficiently she sets about organising further tests and investigations. She seems very thorough and I never feel as though I am being rushed through. This may be a little non PC, but it is very comforting being able to choose a woman doctor when problems relate specifically to women's bodies. I certainly felt very at ease when talking to Dr Tweedie and always feel as though my problems are being addressed.

9th March 2015
Written by a patient at The Apples Medical Centre

First time i see Dr Tweedie she made me feel very relax, easy to talk to about any problem espically on women's trouble. For any one who prefers a lady doctor this is the one and only .