Dr Angela Culshaw

20th August 2018
Written by a patient at North Brink Practice

Dr Culshaw listened carefully to me and answered all my questions fully. At no time did I feel rushed by her even though I took a great deal of her time up. She is highly professional and I wouldn’t hesitate to see her again. I could not give any constructive suggestions. She made me feel relaxed and I was able to talk to her freely. A lovely doctor.

8th August 2018
Written by a patient at North Brink Practice

Listen to what I said, and then ask questions, I feel that she cares and if you need more time she will give it

7th August 2018
Written by a patient at North Brink Practice

I have great faith in Dr Culshaw, built up over the years, She listens to me and talks me through her treatments etc,. Highly recommended.

24th July 2018
Written by a patient at North Brink Practice

From all the GPS and doctors I've seen regarding my mental health, she always seemed to take me more seriously, and show that she cared about her patients.

20th July 2018
Written by a patient at North Brink Practice

Although I have only seen Dr Culshaw a couple of times I have spoken to her on the telephone several times and she has always put my mind at ease and listens to my concerns. When I became ill suddenly she did not hesitate to see me even though the surgery was about to close.