Dr Aneal Jamal

• Psychiatry

9th November 2016
Written by a patient at Belmont Medical Clinic

Dr Jamal got me through two very serious suicide attempts last year... He was so patient and empathetic...i have had many doctors during my time being diagnosed with bipolar disorder and have found Dr Jamal to be the best by far.. If anyone is struggling out there in the world of depression or other mental illness then I would highly recommend Dr Jamal.

1st September 2016
Written by a patient at Belmont Medical Clinic

I couldn't recommend any higher. I've seen a lot of Drs and he really understands me!

1st July 2016
Written by a patient at Belmont Medical Clinic

Dr Jamal is patient, to the point, understanding, and listens to my point of view and never makes me feel "wrong" or inadequate. I would highly recommend Dr Jamal.

8th April 2016
Written by a patient at Belmont Medical Clinic

Dr Jamal is the best psychiatrist I have ever come across. He is very professional with a pleasant manner. I have never had a psychiatrist that has understood my issues so quickly. He is the hardest working doctor I know, and no challenge is too complex or difficult for him. I would strongly recommend him if you are lucky enough to become his patient.

Short link to review Dr Aneal Jamal: http://iwgc.net/eeul8