Dr Aneal Jamal

• Psychiatry

23rd December 2017
Written by a patient at Belmont Medical Clinic

I was treated for just over 2 years with Dr Jamal and I can’t reccomend him enough. He has a very calm way of listening and teaching what’s going on in your head. It was a privilege to have been under his care and I can say anyone else who goes under his care will be very satisfied.

6th October 2017
Written by a patient at Belmont Medical Clinic

Dr Jamal's assistance and guidance was pivotal in my willingness to recover. At all times he was professional, considerate and understanding when working with me to assist me in getting better.

3rd September 2017
Written by a carer at Belmont Medical Clinic

Words cannot describe how wonderful Dr Jamal has been. He is thorough, consistent and no problem is too much for him. We as a family will always grateful for the help he has given our loved one. I cannot rate him high enough.

9th November 2016
Written by a patient at Belmont Medical Clinic

Dr Jamal got me through two very serious suicide attempts last year... He was so patient and empathetic...i have had many doctors during my time being diagnosed with bipolar disorder and have found Dr Jamal to be the best by far.. If anyone is struggling out there in the world of depression or other mental illness then I would highly recommend Dr Jamal.

1st September 2016
Written by a patient at Belmont Medical Clinic

I couldn't recommend any higher. I've seen a lot of Drs and he really understands me!

Short link to review Dr Aneal Jamal: http://iwgc.net/eeul8