Dr Andrew Wragg

I am a consultant cardiologist specialising in Interventional cardiology at the Barts Heart Centre and the Royal London Hospital, both part of Barts Health NHS Trust. I also see private patients. It is extremely important for me to receive your feedback and I am grateful for you taking the time to leave your comments.

• Cardiology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

« 1 2 3 4 »

11th December 2017
Written by a patient at The London Clinic

I trust him in every think he tells me

10th December 2017
Written by a patient at The London Clinic

He is clearly very bright and knowledgeable but parades both in a v understated way that commands confidence. Quite gentle and humble in manner but on the one occasion when something mattered he was v clear and decisive. And unlike many eminent medics he is fun to talk to!

13th November 2017
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

Following my heart attack back in march 2011 I found that Dr Wragg to be very kind and caring even though its been some time since my heart attack I would like very much to thank him for his care and he is someone I wont forget, if it wasn't for him I would not be around now so many thanks for your care.

5th November 2017
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

i saw dr wraggg and he was incredibly professiional he focussed on the prbllem and investigated.

19th September 2017
Written by a patient at The London Clinic

Dr Wragg is extremely kind and professional. I had an excellent experience. Many thanks,

« 1 2 3 4 »