Dr Andrew Wragg

I am a consultant cardiologist specialising in Interventional cardiology at the Barts Heart Centre and the Royal London Hospital, both part of Barts Health NHS Trust. I also see private patients. It is extremely important for me to receive your feedback and I am grateful for you taking the time to leave your comments.

• Cardiology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

26th May 2017
Written by a patient at The London Clinic

Excellent consultation with Dr Wragg yesterday. He listened carefully to my explanation of symptoms and we had a frank, honest and helpful discussion about my lifestyle and possible causes. I felt very at ease and appreciated the detailed letter with his initial thoughts which I received a little later that same day. I look forward to a follow-up consultation once I have completed the tests he has arranged for me.

25th May 2017
Written by a patient at The London Clinic

Dr Wragg was extremely helpful and competent ii highly recommend

7th November 2016
Written by a patient at The London Clinic

I found doctor Wragg competent, professional and straight to the point. I would definitely recommend it to other patients.

1st November 2016
Written by a patient at The London Clinic

Dr Wragg was very reassuring and professional throughout. He took great care to review the information from my GP and a previous visit to another specialist to provide a clear and concise diagnosis.

30th October 2016