Dr Andrew Wragg

I am a consultant cardiologist specialising in Interventional cardiology at the Barts Heart Centre and the Royal London Hospital, both part of Barts Health NHS Trust. I also see private patients. It is extremely important for me to receive your feedback and I am grateful for you taking the time to leave your comments.

• Cardiology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

7th November 2016
Written by a patient at The London Clinic

I found doctor Wragg competent, professional and straight to the point. I would definitely recommend it to other patients.

1st November 2016
Written by a patient at The London Clinic

Dr Wragg was very reassuring and professional throughout. He took great care to review the information from my GP and a previous visit to another specialist to provide a clear and concise diagnosis.

30th October 2016

16th September 2016
Written by a patient at The London Clinic

I am an international student in the UK who was referred to Dr Wragg and I must say I was impress with his approach and patience. He explained to me in the simplest of language my condition and all the tests that should be done for its management. I was particularly also impressive with his ability to reassure me that my condition was manageable and got onto doing something about it immediately. Lastly, his willingness to help after the results came out was for me also outstanding.

16th September 2016
Written by a patient at The London Clinic

Dr Wragg's friendly, open and professional style, coupled with a very clear, succinct and incisive explanation of his assessment/diagnosis of all aspects discussed, gave me complete confidence that I had received the best available treatment and strategy to deal with my concerns. I was given the required tests within an hour on the premises and found this an excellent service, very convenient and reassuring. Dr Wragg's report to my GP was emailed to me before I had arrived back home. This was unexpected and unprecedented in my experience. In all respects, the quality of service and advice received from Dr Wragg exceeded my expectations.

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists