Dr Andrew Wragg

I am a consultant cardiologist specialising in Interventional cardiology at the Barts Heart Centre and the Royal London Hospital, both part of Barts Health NHS Trust. I also see private patients. It is extremely important for me to receive your feedback and I am grateful for you taking the time to leave your comments.

• Cardiology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

22nd December 2018
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

Very empathetic consultation. He unravelled a complicated configuration of symptoms, and gave me advice, without glossing over the seriousness of his findings. Most impressive. Thankyou. I now feel on course towards improvements of my condition.

12th October 2018
Written by a patient at The London Clinic

Professional and reassuring medical care

17th September 2018
Written by a patient at The London Clinic

A very positive experience. Dr Wragg listened, responded, explained and advised in a clear, helpful and confident manner. All my questions were dealt with and issues that I might not have considered were also raised. A very empathetic consultant.

23rd July 2018
Written by a patient at The London Clinic

I have been seeing Dr Wragg for three years and will continue to go back for my annual check ups. Highly professional, good personal style and clear in his communication.

22nd April 2018
Written by a patient at The London Clinic

Dr Wragg read my medical history in detail and then made a thorough investigation of my current symptoms. He felt that my symptoms should be followed up by another consultant making an appointment at short notice with the other consultant for my follow up taking into consideration my limited stay in London. The follow up has also been up to now excellent and therefore I have no hesitation to fully recommend Dr Wragg for his care and attention. J Canilla

« 1 2 3 4 5 »