Dr Andrew Wragg

I am a consultant cardiologist specialising in Interventional cardiology at the Barts Heart Centre and the Royal London Hospital, both part of Barts Health NHS Trust. I also see private patients. It is extremely important for me to receive your feedback and I am grateful for you taking the time to leave your comments.

• Cardiology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

« 1 2 3 4 »

19th March 2018
Written by a patient at St Bartholomew's Hospital

Dr Wragg diagnosed my problem, explained in simple terms the necessary action, and then carried out the surgery himself. From beginning to end, he was courteous, professional and kind. I would strongly recommend him to anybody in heartbeat - which luckily I still have, thanks to him.

8th February 2018
Written by a patient at The London Clinic

Dr Wragg was impressive in his assessment of my condition and in his clear explanation of how it could be treated. His approach was measured and professional. His report to my GP was thorough and delivered very quickly. I have absolutely no hesitation in giving him a first class recommendation.

11th December 2017
Written by a patient at The London Clinic

I trust him in every think he tells me

10th December 2017
Written by a patient at The London Clinic

He is clearly very bright and knowledgeable but parades both in a v understated way that commands confidence. Quite gentle and humble in manner but on the one occasion when something mattered he was v clear and decisive. And unlike many eminent medics he is fun to talk to!

13th November 2017
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

Following my heart attack back in march 2011 I found that Dr Wragg to be very kind and caring even though its been some time since my heart attack I would like very much to thank him for his care and he is someone I wont forget, if it wasn't for him I would not be around now so many thanks for your care.

« 1 2 3 4 »